Friday, September 24, 2010

bowling tournament

haaah.. its been a while peeps!!
sorry... but i must say that there is no time for me to update..
well, many wonderful things happened this two weeks..
let me start with last week's activity..

it is supposed to be our revision week,
but you know students,
taking for granted.. haha
i have participated in the bowling tournament
my team mates were zakwan and elfha..
i was so dissapointed to get rather low game points..
sigh~
but thank god zakwan and elfha backed me up
and put our self in the fourth place!!
but i must say that my coach, fazrin, is really disappointed.. hahaha
he even said that there will be another tournament coming up next semester!!
wait for us and dont forget to join!!
isyaAllah i'll do my best




No comments:

Post a Comment