Monday, August 30, 2010

first job in my new post

last night,
ferman, zol and kuza,
helped me in doing a spot check
on the houses of TPMC's student in skyvilla
mcm2 bentuk rumah aku tgk.. haha
ade yg cantek kemas, ade yg ............ you know what

well, what we did last night was just checking their cleanliness of their house,
and to ask them any requirements or things to be reported to the warden..

well i can say, its a nice thing being the
Head of Welfare and Leadership in SRC
well, just hope that it will not burden me
and act as an obstacle for me in my studies..

2 comments:

  1. lps ni kna praktikkan skrip ni...
    "abg bkn apa, abg cuma nak adik2 smua tau yg bla bla bla bla..."
    hahaha...
    warisi drpd head welfare sblm ni...
    anyway, gud luck for ur new post...!!!~
    i promise to give u help anytime...!!!~
    and make sure that ur new duty will never burden u at all...!!!~

    ReplyDelete