Thursday, May 21, 2009

da nak sambong blaja!!!!

my long holiday has finally come to an end... cedeh... after i had finished my spm exam last year, i've absolutely nothing to do except blaja drive and hangup ngan kwn2...
mase dafta upu dolu, ive chosen UM as my first choice.. this is because die ade offer biotech utk degree... me and my dad da pergi kt UM tu sndiri to find out about prgrm2 yg ditawarkn kt situ... mase tu mmg kmfm a UM is the best.... huhu
early this year, i received a letter from mrsm serting.... diorg ade bagi satu pamplet ni bekaitan dgn TPM.... this TPM offers biotech and ble g overseas... to be specific, ble g CALIFORNIA... its a very good offer.. it stated that there will be an interview for anyone who is interested nk sambong blaja kt situ.. my mom persuaded me to attend the talk that will be held at the great hall of TPM... to be frank, i have a little bit of a problem when it comes to interview.. i always hated interviews.. unlike my sis, die mmg confident la dlm interview... each time i herd the word "INTERVIEW" there will be butterflies in my stomach.. goosebumps, sweats and an uneasy feeling suddenly appears...
on 10th of april, my dad brought me(lepas dipakse and diugot dgn kecheng2) to TPM to listen to the talk given by Dato Yassin(the head master or sumthing, i dunno)....it was very convincing to both me and my dad.. lps tu, kitorg g open day TPM dkt college not far from the great hall... ble kitorg smpai2 je, da ramai queue nk anta borg application... after a while brato, i found out that i have not photostate my result spm lg.. dgn gelabahnye, pggl my dad cos ive seen this pak cik carrying ketas yg dah fotostet out of a room.. so i assume that there must be a photostate machine in that room... and there is a sign stating that student is not allowed in that room.. so i mntak my dad to go in there to fotostet..
after a while, my dad suddenly called me to go into that room... i left the queue(with hesitation).. ble i msk je blk tu, rupe2nye ade sorg lecturer.... he asked for my result... he said that i lyk utk mohon ke situ.. dgn pantas die dptkn offer letter.... after chatting for a few minutes with that lecturer, ive asked him about the interview... betape syukurnye ble die kate yg chatting tu ble dianggap sbagai interview.... so, i dont have to attend any boring interviews at all!
bile dpt result upu, i found out that i tak dpt UM..... tak sedeh sgt la kos da made my mind nk g TPM gak... da la dpt buat bachelor of science in biotechnology, dpt g CALIFORNIA plak tu.. huhu.. 28 hb ni nk register dah.. da habes cuti panjang... tu la die cite dr sorg bdk yg nk sambong blaja blk.. takot gak a kos i know that university life is different than the life in skola menengah......

2 comments:

  1. gile babeng detail...hahahaha... nicely done after berkurun lamenya x post ape2... naik berkulat kakak ko tunggu post..haha... blaja lelok taw adikku... cabaran sgt besar especially when u persue ur studies abroad... take care mushok!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pergh..pegi california ke brO??
    Rajen2 ar update blog yer..

    Aku pn tgk blog ko dah nek semak..bile nk tebas?
    Hahaha

    ReplyDelete